Regional and Global Speakers, Expert Case Studies to be Showcased in 5 Days
Organized by Datamatix, the 20th GCC eGovernment and eServices Conference will commence on Saturday, 17th of May. The five-days conference to be held at the Ritz-Carlton hotel DIFC in Dubai from 17-21 of May will witness the participation of over 1000 regional and global attendees from ICT, government, business and media organizations from the region and across the world.
The 20th edition of the conference focuses on the shift of government organizations to smartGovernment in the age of smart city and government and will parallel the eAchievments of GCC with the world with expert regional and global case studies. The conference through its intellectual presentations and panel discussions will also put forward a smart roadmap to achieve the strategic goals of 2020 whilst comparing and learning from the global ICT models.
The conference is sponsored by: Future Group, Brother International, Dubai Courts, DEWA (Dubai Electricity and Water Authority), Ministry of Communications and High Technologies of the Republic of Azerbaijan, Naseej, Tawasol, General Information Authority of Libya, Umm Al Suqueim Model School Majid bin Mohammad Learning Center, University of Hail, Sejel, Saudi Post, Ministry of Hajj, Arab Planning Institute, Sure, Qatar Airways Holidays, Emirates Auction, Digital Flow, ]init[, Middle East Aura Portal, Almarai, Carlsbad Mineral Water, Al Riyadh Newspaper, Capital Business, Al Shabiba, Al Ain TV and Al Anba.
The 20th GCC eGovernment and eServices Conference is embellished with speakers from across the world who have marked the name of their country on the map of global competitiveness with their vital contributions towards the smart ICT. The renowned speakers of the conference, this year, are:
1. H.E.Dr. Eng . Ali Mohammad Al-Khouri- Director General Emirates Identity Authority
2. H.E.Dr. Essa bin Mohammad Rawas- Deputy Minister, Ministry of Hajj
3. Abdulla Abduljabbar Al Majid Al Mheiri- Assistant Undersecretary for Support Services, Ministry of Justice
4. H.E.Dr. Ali Abbasov- Minister of Communications and High Technologies, Republic of Azerbaijan
5. Mr.Abdulrahim Ahmad Almudhareb, Director, IT Department, Dubai Courts
6. Dr.A.Ramazan Altinok- Head of e-Government Advisory Group, Office of the Prime Minister of Turkey
7. Eng.Ali Bin Saleh Al-Soma- Director General Yesser, Ministry of Communications and Information Technology
8. Dr.Saeed K. Al Dhaheri- Advisor, Minister of Foreign Affairs in Information Systems, UAE
9. Mr.Carsten Schmidt- Deputy Head, Division for Information Technology & project director, e-CODEX project, Ministry of Justice, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany
10. Mr.Chan Meng Khoong- Chief, IT Strategy & Management Practice / Evangelist, e-Government Leadership, National University of Singapore
11. Mr.Saif Ali Hattawi- Head of E-Services, Information Technology Department, Ministry of Environment & Water, UAE
12. Siim Sikkut- ICT Policy Adviser, Government Office of Estonia
13. Tan Sian Lip- Chief Technology Officer, Corporate Technology Office & Vice President, Public Sector Group
14. Saleem Zoughbi- Global advisor, ICT, UN eGOV Center, Macao & UN APCIC in UN ESCAP
15. Majed Alhaisoni, PhD- Dean, IT and e Learning, University of Hail, Saudi Arabia
16. Jonathan Holden- CEO, Cloudbuy & Former Sr. Director , VISA, Europe
17. Panagiotis (Panos) Hahamis- Business Information Management & Operations, University of Westminster, London, UK
18. Mohammed Alshaalan- Chief Executive Officer, Sure Group, Sure International Technology
19. Kanika Kalra- Urban Transport Expert, Institute of Urban Transport, Govt of India
20. Zaur Hasanov- Director, Trans-Eurasian Information Super Highway” (TASIM) Secretariat
21. Ministry of Communications and High Technologies, Republic of Azerbaijan
22. Usman Zafar- Country Manager (Middle East & North Africa), ]init[ Services for the e-Society
23. Mr. Adil Kassabi- CEO, TADAFUR Consulting Services
24. Lewa Abukhait- Chief Commercial Officer - Business Partner, Tawasol
25. Noora Saif Al Muhiri- Principal, Umm Suqeim Model School & Secretary General, Advisory Board,Dubai Educational Zone
26. Dirk Krusche- Deputy Head - Communication and Marketing, Ministry of Justice of NRW, Germany
The Middle East Excellence Awards Institute will host the momentous ‘19th Middle East eGovernment and eServices Excellence Awards’ on May 21, 2014. The awards, in its 19th successful year would recognize, celebrate and honor the outstanding contributions and achievements of government and business leaders in the Middle East in implementing smartGovernment standards in various applications and services of the government and business organizations and innovative practices that have augmented transparency and lucidity in the various public services.
Held annually in conjunction with the “GCC eGovernment and eServices Conference”, the awards recognize government and business organizations for their creativity and excellence in advancing to the next frontier of eGovernment systems using concrete strategies to drive change in keeping abreast of the competition and maintain a viable position for increasingly competitive markets.
Datamatix has been a leading knowledge and service provider in the GCC for 25 years, welcoming businessmen, intellectuals, leaders and professionals and providing valuable business and leadership advice for change by promoting development and economic empowerment.
For further information/media inquiries on the event, please contact:
Tel: +971 4 332 6688
Fax: +971 4 332 8223