Regional and Global Speakers, Expert Case Studies to be Showcased in 5 Days
Organized by Datamatix, the 21st GCC sGovernment and sServices Conference will commence on Saturday, 16th of May. The five days conference to be held at the Ritz-Carlton hotel DIFC in Dubai from 16-20th of May will witness the participation of over 1000 regional and global attendees from ICT, government, business and media organizations from the region and across the world.
The 21st edition of the conference focuses on the shift of government organizations to the next gradation of smart governance in the age of smart city and government and in line with this global event, the key sAchievements of GCC region in sync to the standards maintained by the other nations of the world will also be put in lime light by the experts presenting the regional and global case studies.
Speaking on the conference themes, structure of agenda, sGov ideology and over all preparations of the event, Mr. Ali Al Kamali, Managing Director of Datamatix said that this congregation will put emphasis on the adoption of highly refined models of technological development, creation of agile management strategies, and formulation of sophisticated e-health care modules for permeating excellence in the contemporary framework of smart governance policy plans. Along with these themes, the need for inducting various result oriented ICT and cloud computing designs for positioning GCC region at the top notch ladder of global competitiveness will deliberately be highlighted in front of the participants during different sessions of the event.
Continuing his words, he further stated that every delegate participating in this smart government conference will certainly gain in depth knowledge on infinite number of areas and can further implement it to promote pro-active governance at grass root level too. The conference through its intellectual presentations and panel discussions will also put forward a smart roadmap to achieve the strategic goals of vision 2020 whilst comparing and learning from the global ICT models. This event will act as global platform for all those business opportunists searching the possibilities of trade expansion in their respective professional domains and want to be apprised as the major contributor in the growth of Gulf region.
On the conclusive note, he asserted that all the regulatory procedures for the registrations and filing up of the nominations are at the pen-ultimate phase and the conference will finally be thrown open on 16th May 2015, Saturday. This global congress on smart governance is definitely going to be a grandiose occasion where opportunities ranging from meeting and engaging with prominent personalities to exhibiting the 2020 vision will be substantialized according to the perspectives of the speakers, sponsors and participants.
The conference is sponsored by: DEWA(Dubai Electricity and Water Authority), Imex Systems Inc., Naseej, King Fahad Medical City, STC, University of Hail, Saudi German Hospitals, Brother, Sejel, Canadian University Dubai, Air Arabia, Skycom, Exceed, Almarai, Arabian Farms Development, Carlsbad, Glen'da, DUC Consulting, Al Riyadh Newspaper.
The 21st GCC sGovernment and sServices Conference is embellished with speakers from across the world who have marked the name of their country on the map of global competitiveness with their vital contributions towards the smart ICT. The renowned speakers of the conference, this year, are:
- Mr.Usman Zafar - CEO DUC Consulting International & Board Advisor cloudBuy UK
- Dr.Paulo Goes - Salter Professor and Department Head-Management Information Systems, Eller College of Management - University of Arizona
- Mr.Siim Sikkut - ICT Policy Adviser, Government Office of Estonia
- Prof.Gi-Heon Kwon - Dean/President,GePeGi(Global e-Policy & e-Government Institute)
- H.E.Dr. Saeed Al Dhaheri- Former Director General of Emirates Identity Authority
- Dr.Fahad Hussain Mushayt - Vice President of Business Development,Saudi Telecommunications Company (STC)
- Mr.Náder Alyani - Managing Partner, Resa Analytica Associate, LLAKES Centre, University College London
- Mr.Joe Clabby - President, Clabby Analytics USA, Datamatix International Advisor
- Prof.Haniyeh Yousofpour - Founder and President of PROAC Consulting, Asst. Professor Organizational Behaviour and HR.Management, Canadian University of Dubai
- Prof.Mischa Dohler - Head of Centre for Telecom Research,Chair Prof. King's College London
- Ahlam AlSarheed - Chairperson, Enterprise Architecture Department., King Fahad Medical City
- Dr. Eesa Mohammed Bastak, President of the University of Dubai
- Mr.Mohammed Qadadeh - Vice President - Head of Government Services MasterCard - Middle East and North Africa
- Mr.Ray Aria - PhD, MSc, PMP, Six Sigma Certified
The Middle East Excellence Awards Institute will host the momentous ‘20th Middle East sGovernment and sServices Excellence Awards’ on May 20th, 2015. The awards, in its 20th successful year would recognize, celebrate and honor the outstanding contributions and achievements of government and business leaders in the Middle East in implementing smartGovernment standards in various applications and services of the government and business organizations and innovative practices that have augmented transparency and lucidity in the various public services. The main objective of this award felicitation ceremony is to motivate more organizations to evolve dynamic parameters and astute procedures which can further be transacted for the larger benefit of the citizens and fortifies the foundation of trade practices to counter the future challenges.
Held annually in conjunction with the “GCC sGovernment and sServices Conference”, the awards recognize government and business organizations for their creativity and excellence in advancing to the next frontier of sGovernment systems using concrete strategies to drive change in keeping abreast of the competition and maintain a viable position for increasingly competitive markets.
Datamatix has been a leading knowledge and service provider in the GCC for 26 years, welcoming businessmen, intellectuals, leaders and professionals and providing valuable business and leadership advice for change by promoting development and economic empowerment.
For further information/media inquiries on the event, please contact:
Tel: +971 4 332 6688
Fax: +971 4 332 8223