Dr. Ahmad Tahlak
Dr. Usman Zafar
Dr. Anna Dolidze
H.E. Saeed Dhaheri
Fahd Ali Zahid
Dr. Náder Alyani
Dr. Ayoub Kazim
Bilal M. Husain
Dr. Ayad Aldaijy
Eng. Mohammed Dreera
Mr. Mir Faisal Talpur
Jules El Adem
Clinton O’ Leary
Hani I. AlGhofaily
Ahmed Aly Shaban
Ali Al Kamali
Dr. Seppe Verheyen
Dr. Anna Dolidze
H.E. Saeed Dhaheri
Lynn C Reyes
Yousef Al Barkawie
Munthir M. Alansari
Michael J. Tolan
We would like to take this opportunity to extend our sincere thanks to you for accepting our speaking invitation and to join the event, we are sure that the audience will be pleased to benefit from your great experiences and the best practices and knowledge about the latest technological trends and over all strategies on smart cities and smart government and to know your views and vision on the journey towards successful implementation of the transformational strategies. We are affirmed that your invaluable outlook will go a long way in imparting fresh ideas and analyses to the event audience composed of regional and global audience.
On this great occasion and to make your participation a great success, we are sharing with you some of our suggestions based on the past events which will certainly help you to showcase your ideas in a more interactive manner. With anaim to make your presentation result oriented, intelligible, productive and praiseworthy, we would like to suggest the following points:
- Build your presentation on the basis of the event Vision, Mission, and Target
- Being confident and keeping intact the audiences’ focus and be impressive and expressive
- The presentations must be hard-hitting, corresponding to the point and focused
- The presentations must avoid any basic information since all attendees are seniors
- The material/ppt slide has to be designed and formatted appropriately for the audience
- The presentation refers and relates to the 'big picture' and avoids distraction
- Facilitate follow-up questions from the audience and make your presentation audience-interactive
- Need to make sure that the language he/she uses is comprehensive, professional, and with a steady voice throw ability
- The PPT. and papers submitted must be the latest and updated
Hope to see you soon and please do not hesitate to call us for any support.
Thanks & Regards,
Ali Al Kamali
Datamatix eagerly announces and welcomes the submission of 'Presentation Papers' and other case study abstracts to be presented during the conference sessions from various academic and professionally expert and renowned regional and global speakers representing prominent departments like; Modern Management and Leadership, IT and e-Government, Information and Communication Technology, Digital Archives, Customer Care Services, Education and Knowledge Management, Sports, Stock Market, Media and Public Relations etc… that is scientifically and systematically drafted for improving the efficiency of the employees, and developing the regional government and business organizations in accordance with the visions and objectives of the region.
Kindly ensure that you submit your abstracts and papers to our organizing committee at the earliest to enable the committee to make appropriate arrangements for the proper functioning and scheduling of the event.
Abstract submission and criteria guidelines :
- The papers must be submitted 60 days prior to the event
- A brief profile regarding the experience and technical knowledge of the speaker must be provided along with the abstract
- A brief summary of the subject must be provided along with the paper
- The papers submitted must be authentic and new, and not previously presented during any earlier conference
- Proposals and suggestions are welcome
- A summary of the key points of the presentation must be provided
- Evaluation of the paper will be carried out within one week of the submission
- The speakers will be notified within two weeks of the submission
- Presentation slide sets will need to be provided in current versions of MS PowerPoint (PPT) or Adobe Acrobat (PDF)
- The abstracts and final presentations to be mailed at firstname.lastname@example.org
Audit points for Speakers Presentations :
In the pursuit to make the event a great success and your speech exciting and to send the participants back to their organizations with good experience, we really appreciate the session to be on time and avoid any basic or repeated subjects or topics in the presentation.
Further guidelines to consider when preparing and presenting your presentation:-
- The presentation must be submitted 7 days prior to the event
- Make your presentation substantive, not commercial. Limit the use of company/product names. Focus on technical content pertaining to the session topic.
- Avoid graphics/pictures and contents that add no useful information.
- Do not include copyrighted material in presentations to ensure originality of the subject matter.
- Make sure you can keep the documented session within the assigned time limit.
- Please ensure that while presenting different topics in a presentation there should be a unifying link i.e. the talk should be sequential in nature.
- Include questions in your presentation, which should be asked at regular intervals to engage the audience.
- Please try and keep data in visualized form as case studies with pretty charts and graphs which would hold participants attention.
- The presentation should pertain to the topic of the session.
- The presentation should be clear, concise and relevant.
- A summary of the key points of the presentation must be provided.
- Presentation slide sets will need to be provided in current versions of MS PowerPoint (PPT) or Adobe Acrobat (PDF).
For any further info, please contact us at:
Datamatix Group Office
14th floor, Al Saqr Business Tower
Sheikh Zayed Road, Dubai, UAE
Tel: +971 4 332 6688
Email : email@example.com
We thank you for your valuable participation and contributions that you have extended towards the success of GCC Smart Government and Smart Cities Conference. GCC Smart Government and Smart Cities Conference 2017 was a great success and your contribution was very significant and helped us in achieving our goal and this was possible because of your continued support and we look forward to have your support and hope to see you all again in our upcoming events.
Datamatix with much privilege presents the, ‘24th GCC Smart Government and Smart Cities Conference’, which will be held from 05th to 09th May 2018 in Dubai, UAE.
Marking 24 years of successfully organizing, the global government leaders gathering to discuss the next version of the sGovernment strategies, this international conference is in continuation of previous successful conferences and is considered as one of the largest global sGovernment events ever. The Conference would be a unified platform, bringing together global leaders, visionaries, and researchers, including government and business organizations, sponsors, global experts, speakers, regional and international media portals, to discuss the next version of the sGovernment strategies, and share best practices on institutional transformation leadership, corporate governance strategies and strategic planning for organizational performance and sGovernment services.
In conjunction with the Conference, the Middle East Excellence Awards Institute would honor the winners of the “23rd Middle East Smart Government and Smart Cities Excellence Awards”, which will be held on 09th May 2018 for their outstanding achievements and initiatives.
On this great occasion, we would like to invite you to suggest speakers who you think you would like to hear at the event and also what topic you would like to hear about as a "Keynote" at the 24th GCC Smart Government and Smart Cities Conference in Dubai, UAE.
Please click here to submit your suggestions.